TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Katarina

Why Crypto? Empty Why Crypto?

Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:06 pm
I am learning about finance and how money works. I spent some time with my dad learning about the value of money and what power it holds in the real world. It was a long discussion and we came to the conclusion that crypto is the better source for the future because of its nature. The absence of a central bank makes it more powerful in itself instead of making an entity powerful. Blockchain tech provides proof for the ledger allowing anyone using crypto to be aware of where and how their money was used in the past. Why Crypto? 1f4ab Why Crypto? 1f31f
Lambda

Why Crypto? Empty Re: Why Crypto?

Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:18 am
In my opinion, crypto is a good source of learning how financial markets work and how we can maybe manipulate fiscal responsibility. Because there is so much to understand in it that it is for now nearly impossible for any one person to understand it all. And there is no expert available as such to whom we can ask about the pros and cons of this tech. It all about self study
Wheres_My_Coffee

Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:22 pm
For me personally, this is no time to invest in crypto. The world is going down and so many companies are coming out with issues that have discredited the good name of crypto. If you have enough time and money then learn about it r maybe invest in something more substantial which is solid assets like tangible assets. When the economy is good and the word Crypto is gaining trust back then maybe a good time to invest in it.
Zack

Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:18 pm
I agree with Lambda since the market is currently more volatile than previously due to some very obvious reasons. Investing in it blindly might not be such a good idea. If you really want to then a the very least learn more to get to understand the market. Understand how the financial market works in crypto and he trends since the beginning of bitcoin itself.
Cradoxx

Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:17 pm
A relatively small investment can change your life. Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum