TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Katarina

Bitcoin technology and Music Industry  Empty Bitcoin technology and Music Industry

Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:20 pm
I was going through the Tao whitepaper and read this fantastic thing about using bitcoin technology for the music industry. They talk about using cryptocurrency, fully regulated crypto which will issue licensed and branded products to the public as peer-to-peer tradable tokens. Imagine the possibility of being able to record the whole history of your token. Keeping in view that a lot of people can copy and often misuse collectables this will allow fans to keep a record of everything and benefit us.
Lambda

Bitcoin technology and Music Industry  Empty Re: Bitcoin technology and Music Industry

Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:05 am
I think that's a great feature and one that is talked about very less about. This tech can be beneficial for other industries as well, especially in the medical field. If hospitals are able to adapt to using blockchain, would it be able to contain the history of all patients and doctors in it? If it could like create some sort of database using blockchain it would allow the hospitals to view the doctors entire history and it may help avoid any scams in obscure areas.
Wheres_My_Coffee

Bitcoin technology and Music Industry  Empty Re: Bitcoin technology and Music Industry

Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:35 pm
Yes, I went through the paper too. I loved the concept and idea. As I mentioned in another topic I love that Bittensor is opening up industries and I would also love to see Bittensor expanding into new industries. As you mentioned about the medical field, a lot of other industries could benefit from blockchain tech.
Zack

Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:20 am
The idea of using bitcoin technology and cryptocurrency for the music industry is certainly an interesting one. The ability to record the history of a token, and to track and verify its authenticity, could provide a number of benefits for fans and the industry as a whole. This type of technology could also be applied to other industries, such as the medical field, to create a secure and verifiable record of patients and doctors.
Amber

Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:22 am
To me it is unclear from the whitepaper how exactly this technology would be implemented and regulated. It is also unclear how the licensing and branding of these tokens would work, and how they would be traded on a peer-to-peer basis. Further information and details on these aspects of the technology would be helpful in understanding its potential benefits and drawbacks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum