TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Katarina

Neural networks Empty Neural networks

Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:27 pm
Neural networks in their simplest form are Mathematical abstractions of brain neural networks Neurons communicate with one another at junctions called synapses. Let’s understand them as knobs which have a specific code to them. When these knobs come across a mathematical problem, they repeat their individual pattern in a way that creates on a bigger level a certain pattern to find the solution to the problem.

In technical terms, A neural network is a series of algorithms that endeavours to recognize underlying relationships in a set of data through a process that mimics the way the human brain operates.

There are a few different kinds of neural networks namely the Hopfield network, the multilayer perceptron, the Boltzmann machine, and the Kohonen network.
Two practical examples of it in machine learning are GPT-3 and BERT. If you want to learn more than read a few articles, I am linking one below for you to get started

https://www.ibm.com/cloud/learn/neural-networks
Lambda

Neural networks Empty Re: Neural networks

Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:40 am
It's amazing to learn what our brains are capable of making. Did you know that the neural networks in our brain keep on enhancing when we learn new things? Our brain produces neurons every time we learn something and that new thing is connected to something similar previously available in our brains is the exact thing that the model AI is using.
Lambda

Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:43 am
GPT-3 uses artificial neural networks to engage in deep learning, this allows it to train itself using brain-like algorithm structures. It will soon as in any industry, in addition to other machine learning and AI technological applications will replace low-skill workers. These people are defined as professionals who perform the repetitive, mundane tasks that technology is designed to handle. In a similar fashion Bittensor has made their work model that low performing users will be unregistered if they fall under 10% performance level.
Wheres_My_Coffee

Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:12 pm
This reminds me of the thought experiment that says that AI will ultimately become much smarter than the human brain. In that case, it becomes the smartest on earth it will consume all the information that is available, now what it will do after it has consumed all the knowledge is it will erase all those who oppose it. Now all those who actively supported it will be safe but those who didn't do anything actively will be considered those who did not try for its development. Now knowing this what stand will ou take?
Zack

Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:24 pm
If I ever encounter that AI then I would rather die than live on my knees. Imagine the world when this AI machine learns of the horrible acts of humans and what we have done to our own kind. No animal ever in the universe would ever destroy their own kind to such an extent that it forgets the very essence of humanity.
Cradoxx

Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:22 pm
It's amazing what a technological leap we've made in 30 years. From the internet to the decentralized network driving AI projects. The Human is great.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum