TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
T

What is your favorite feature of Bittensor? Empty What is your favorite feature of Bittensor?

Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:53 pm
Bittensor has many aspects to be excited about, many possible answers to that question.

I'll start. Its not an easy one but I came to a conclusion. Being a fan of open-source and wide-scale collaboration, the feature from a standpoint of passion I like the most is that it opens up potential for contribution and collaboration in ML development globally. In the current corporate and academic AI landscape there are many barriers to even start contributing and a lot of humanities potential to bring AI forward is wasted. Bittensor doesn't care about your degree or at what university you've studied, your experience or your nationality. It only cares about the performance of your model, the only thing that really matters in the end. I think thats deeply important and other industries could profit massively by adopting a similar framework. I'll gladly watch Bittensor pave the way and serve as inspiration for other innovators.

Keen to hear the answers of my dear 'peers' haha

Katrix likes this post

Katarina

What is your favorite feature of Bittensor? Empty Favorite feature of Bittensor

Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:00 pm
Before I joined this forum I had no idea about Bittensor or how it works. Upon a quick study of how it works and what neural networks do for the world of crypto. I love that this is something that looks forward to one's skills and anyone can work through this. It really doesn't matter what your degree is or your background. In addition to that, I love that it uses AI which further promotes an arena for younger people to explore newer ways to collaborate and learn ML. Idea  What is your favorite feature of Bittensor? 1f632  What is your favorite feature of Bittensor? 1f4a5
Lambda

What is your favorite feature of Bittensor? Empty Re: What is your favorite feature of Bittensor?

Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:02 am
For me personally, the idea that it will use less power than centralized AI in itself is very captivating. It means that people who are working from areas that do not have much power or have less affordability do not have to worry about it. They can just offer their services to the network and still own all that they do.
Wheres_My_Coffee

What is your favorite feature of Bittensor? Empty Re: What is your favorite feature of Bittensor?

Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:33 pm
I like all of the above-mentioned features of Bittensor. I specially like that it not only opens avenues in AI, crypto but also in the music industry. There are so many networks now that are opening the idea of decentralized network in other industries too. I would love to see Bittensor opening new token and making blockchain work in other sectors too.
Zack

Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:30 am
Personally One of my favourite features of Bittensor for many people is its decentralized nature and its open-source framework for collaboration in AI development. This allows for greater accessibility and inclusivity in the field, as it does not discriminate based on credentials or background. It also promotes the use of AI for a wider range of applications and can inspire other industries to adopt similar models for collaboration and innovation.
Amber

Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:31 am
I love another appealing feature of Bittensor is its potential for energy efficiency. By utilizing decentralized networks of nodes, Bittensor can operate with less power than centralized AI systems. This could make it more accessible and sustainable for people and organizations with limited power resources. Overall, these features make Bittensor an exciting and innovative development in the world of AI and cryptocurrency.

Cradoxx

Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:29 pm
I like how early I found this project. Following the development of the network over the next few years and taking part in it through staking gives an amazing feeling.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum